Friday, January 2, 2009

comming down?

Im not writing now to tell u a story, not to share my expiriences, not to tell u a pretty thing, i just write tonight to tell u that i feel like shit!!!, i had been trying to avoid myself, i dont wanna think, thinking is painfull to me for now.

Reasons? mmmm, maybe, im not entirely sure, i feel like im in a cage locked, i wanna be free but i cant. im in anger, i have rage again, my mind is trying to bring out the aggresive Andres, the hurting one, im trying to control him, to cool me down but i feel like its inevitable.

i feel like i wanna throw down everything i have accomplished, its hard for me, some part of me is missing the old Andres, im trapped between the past and the future, and the only thing i wanna do is run!!! run away from me, from everybody, from the world!!! im mad... im crazy... im might be comming down.... again....

No comments: