Friday, January 8, 2010

Don't come back if you don't want to pay for it.....

Drinking wine in the middle of the, thinking in it cant be to bad, things happens... I have certain reason, but i wanna be flexible, i will tell her that what she has done isn't right.

Hope she can understand this, otherwise i will have to look somewhere else.

Maybe i have put my eyes somewhere else, but this isn's definitely. This fucking time of shit is affecting me and it will have consequences in me and in her.....

I was thinking, this might be like a fresh start, it seems to be good, but it isn't, i have to break all my walls again, and i don't want to, it was so painful first time.

Again, you screwed it up, and i'm paying for it, isn't fair, so u will feel the consequences too... your actions, your consequences.... i'm just in the middle of it...

Don't come back if you don't want to pay for it.....

No comments: