Friday, December 26, 2008

last thing for now

i did this song that u r listen to (Unknow Mix). my intention was to recompile all my feelings in a certain moment and make it live with music. its for a person, she knows who she is.

i made a conclusion, this is the last thing i will do thinking on her for a while, why is that, cause i need to focus on myself, work around with my personality, my fears, my problems, a lot of things, so my intention is that this mix keeps alive something that is barely breathing, it was made with love.

remember, its my feelings what the artists are singing, maybe i did not want a few words, but it sounds ok.

for u with all my love

2 comments:

megat said...

your blog more info ,make me excited. Congratulation!!. I come again

JAM said...

thank you a lot megat, u made my day :D