Saturday, December 20, 2008

Brain take off

it has been a very difficult week, i had a very diversity of emotions, sometimes more than 5 in a day. i have tried to manage it, sometimes succesful, other times defeated...

i realizing that i cant do it alone, i need help from somewhere, and i think that somewhere is God, im not a religious person, but for me, God had always been there, the thing that is changing is that now im asking him for help.

i have a lot of insecurities to deal with, im exahusted from fighting myself, my brain just wanna take a day off from himself, not to think, thats the deal, just live every moment, theres no past and theres no future, only right now. jeje, thats a think that im trying to do.

hard hard hard is the word of the month for me, i dont wanna lose u, and i dont wanna lose myself either, im afraid here, i dont know what to do, what to think, what to feel, its just like gambling, no one knows (specially me) what is gonna happend.

be myself!!!! jeje, if i could only find him....

No comments: