Monday, December 22, 2008

Knowing myself a little more

I underestimated myself, now i realize that, yes, that moments were important to me, and i wanted to share it...

Now, there is nothing left to do, 3 big deals to me and i cant share them, maybe its a light from God, i have to live the 3th one alone (it havent came), i will leave it in a MAYBE, cause i want it to be shared.

I always claimed myself to be a lonely person, to need no one, and now i realize the emptyness inside myself, and i have to deal with it, i cant depend on other persons, specially you, i just wonder when is it gonna end!!! im sick and tired of myself!!!

i feel like u r too much for me, that i cant keep at ur step, you are so much grown, and im just a little boy that is starting and learning how to live, how to love, how to share, how to be in peace. i feel so infirior, and, as always with my stupid questions, am i good for u? can i make u happy?

i dont feel well, im frighten and intimidated, i feel that i cant keep up, but i feel too that i cant give up.

No comments: