Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Keep on movin' dude!!!

Today was a key day on my life, i did what i have to do to fight for my issues, i didnt break apart!!!

I made a mistake, but everyone has mistakes so i dont blame myself, i already reapir it as i could.

Situation: important problems with mi ex.

Conclusion: i dont have to idealize ppl even if they are very close to me, they are never as i think they are and the end on disapointing me.

So i had a big ouch today, but im very OK, i learned a lot, i finally feel like im doing something for myself, that i have control over me, and that i can confront hard situations!!

What now?: keep on movin' dude!!!! go on!!! u r doing just fine!!!!!, u can go even more far that u r now!!! dont stay there!!! keep on!!!

yeah!!!

im strong!!! im a better man now that i was!!!!!

i love u JAM!!!!

1 comment:

Luis Pedro Villagrán Ruiz said...

Woojoo!!!
Yeah!!!
Esto me animó hasta a mí!! |-|-|-|-|
Me parece, me parece.